We at Barnea believe in equality and invest in protecting the rights of people with disabilities and making the services we offer accessible.
Therefore, we have carried out accessibility accommodations at our offices as well as on our website.
• The firm is located at 58 Ha’Rakevet Street, Tel Aviv-Yafo. A paid parking lot is located beneath the office building. Holders of a disability tag from the Ministry of Transportation may park for free for the first three hours.
• The building has accessible disabled parking on levels 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Inside the Building
• Our offices occupy several floors in the building.
• Most floors have an accessible restroom.
• The corridors and entry doors on each floor allow mobility for wheelchair users. For assistance in any matter while in the building, please go to the reception desk stationed on the 21st floor.
• When the elevator approaches a certain floor, a loud announcement is made, informing passengers of which floor the elevator has reached.
Great efforts and resources have been put into the website to make the information contained there accessible and to enable most of the population easy access.
We are working toward updating and implementing accessibility rules as much as possible, according to the principles of Israeli Standard 5568, at the level AA, as required by law. This is done with the support of User Accessibility Ltd.
It should be noted that despite our best efforts to make every page of the website accessible, it is possible some parts or capabilities were not made properly accessible or have yet to be made accessible.
Contact Regarding Accessibility
A person with a disability who requires any assistance as to the accessibility of the office, visiting the office, or contacting us is welcome to contact Dana Segev via telephone at 03-640-0600 or via email at [email protected].
Should you come across an issue regarding the website’s accessibility, we welcome any comments or requests. Please contact Dana Segev via email at [email protected].
In regard to website accessibility, in order for us to address the issue as best we can, we recommend including as many details as possible, including:
• A description of the problem;
• The action attempted;
• A link to the relevant page;
• The name and version of the browser used;
• The operation system;
• The type of assisting technology (if any was used).